Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Positively Expecting Weight Loss

"I am the greatest. I said that even before I knew I was." - Mohammed Ali

What do you expect? Do you expect to be able to eat whatever you like and not gain an ounce or do you expect to gain five pounds just walking past a bakery? With positive expectation of your perfect body, you attract your perfect body. With negative expectation, you perpetuate your overweight condition. Positive expectation is a joyful, enthusiastic feeling that adds power to your desire. Positive expectation kicks it up a notch, as Chef Emeril would say.

Do you know the story about the pony in the dung heap? The parents of a young boy sent him to see a psychiatrist because they were worried that he was too optimistic. In an effort to dampen the boy's spirits, the psychiatrist took him into a room piled high with horse manure. Shockingly, the little boy clambered to the top of the pile, dropped to all fours, and began digging. "What do you think you're doing?" the psychiatrist shrieked. "With all this manure," the little boy replied, beaming, "there must be a pony in here somewhere." Now that's what I call positively expecting!

When you strongly believe and expect something to happen, when you get to the Feeling Place of your desire, you activate the vibration of your desire and the Law of Attraction matches your vibration every time. When you positively expect something and GET EXCITED about it, the entire Universe assists you in the fulfillment of your desire. You receive what you expect to receive.

The answers to the following questions will help you determine your vibrational expectation about being thin and, thus, what you are currently able to attract. Ask yourself:

Am I open to being thin?
Do I have limiting beliefs about my ability to lose weight that are sabotaging my efforts?
Do I expect my weight to be a constant battle?
Is it difficult for me to lose weight?
Do I believe it's possible to attain and maintain my ideal weight?
Do I have a right to look good?

When you need encouragement to keep going in the direction of your dreams, to be reminded that anything is possible, to amp up your positive expectation, consider these examples:

Although Helen Keller was both deaf and blind, she became a world famous author, activist and lecturer and was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Her life is solid evidence that anything is possible.

Thomas Edison "failed" 10,000 times on his way to creating the electric light bulb. He is quoted as saying, "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Talk about positively expecting!

Wilma Rudolph contracted polio as a child and raced her way to three Olympic gold medals.
There is enormous power in expectation. As you begin to EXPECT good things, that expectation acts as a powerful magnet to bring those good things into your life. With positive expectation, you can achieve anything. Your thoughts create your reality, so embrace your power and positively expect weight loss! Your thoughts created the body you now have. Your thoughts can create the body you would like to have. Article Source

No comments:

Post a Comment